Join the Burrata House Family!
Burrata House stands for fresh, healthy and authentic Italian food. We believe that when you eat well, you feel better and can do better for yourself, your community, and the world. So do it the Italian way 🤌
WE ARE HIRING!
Team Member (LA & Austin)
If you're passionate about healthy and authentic Italian food, if you love being part of a growing startup reality and providing an excellent guest experience, come work at Burrata House.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, loyal and ambitious individuals to join our team at new additional locations (WeHo, CA & Austin, TX) as the company is expanding its presence.
We pride ourselves on providing a clear career path with opportunities for leadership, personal growth and professional development. You'll be working directly with our Area Manager to review and manage all parts of the day by day.
What you’ll do when you start:
- Receiving orders (online, by phone, or in-person) and preparing them;
- Organizing, and keeping the work area clean.
- Being available to work during the scheduled shifts, and doing occasional catering events.
We look for candidates who ideally want to grow with the company and be part of our journey. We will train and promote as opportunities arise.
We offer part-time and full-time positions, weekly hourly pay, flexible days and night hours (greater availability will help to obtain more days and more hours).
Feedback from our current and past employees, is that our job gave them a much more relaxed and pleasant work environment to be in, especially throughout the pandemic.
What you bring to us:
- Your Love and Passion for real healthy Italian food and Burrata.
- Your Food Handler Certificate and experience with food safety (obtainable online in a couple of hours).
- Your High Energy levels and your ability to multitask while maintaining required standards of operation in daily activities.
- Good communication skills (english is a must).
- Flexibility to work at various locations as business needs may require.
- Your willingness to learn and receive feedback to grow and improve.
- Proactivity: take initiative, think of the big picture, relay store needs and communicate with the team and your manager.
- Your passion to provide a great guest experience.
Previous food service experience is a plus, ideally at Sandwich/Bagel joints, Salad Bars or QSRs. If you don't have previous experience but you feel strongly in line with all the above, don't worry, we provide training.
Being a motivated and honest individual counts more to us than your resume.
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to make a real impact on your career and on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to healthy food
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- Direct contact with the founders and their incredible personal journey
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Complimentary Burrata House meals