Join the Burrata House Family!
Burrata House stands for fresh, healthy and authentic Italian food. We believe that when you eat well, you feel better and can do better for yourself, your community, and the world. So do it the Italian way 🤌
WE ARE HIRING!
For all of our locations in California and Texas
(Culver City/West Hollywood - Austin)
If you are enthusiastic, proactive, and responsible, with full availability to work, especially on weekends, someone who follows the rules and respects their work environment, We are looking for you to join our team!
Our team members must excel in welcoming and serving our guests, must always focus on upselling and providing a great experience at Burrata House, and perform the following tasks:
- Greet guests always in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of menu items and be able to answer guests' questions about them accurately.
- Correct use of the POS to take orders and collect payments (CashLess only).
- Take, prepare and bag orders as required (online, by phone, and in-person).
- Must be able to be fast and multitask making orders.
- Prepare food items as per the recipe, ensuring quantities and portion accuracy, always delivering quality and accuracy in all orders.
- Check the condition of ingredients and inventory levels for food and packaging, to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the day and communication with the manager, so items are replenished before they are fully depleted.
- Adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards in order to keep work and service areas clean and tidy all the time.
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards using the Burrata House dress code, as well as the provided uniform kit.
- Perform daily duties as assigned by shift.
- Being dependable with regards to scheduled shifts and punctual at all times.
We offer you:
- Good environment, supportive management, friendly and different with our modern way of operations.
- Paid Training.
- Weekly pay plus tips (Avg 15% of sales) (varies by location min hourly wage is $14.50 in Austin, TX and $16 in Los Angeles, CA).
- Career growth opportunities are based on performance, as the company expands its presence into new territories/locations.
- Flexible hours, day and night shifts.
- Full-time and part-time positions.
- Opportunity to work at events and catering.