Saffron Linguine with Lemon, Burrata and Prosciutto Crudo
This is a recipe that combines the incredible taste of saffron and prosciutto crudo with the freshness of burrata and lemon a truly special dish! You can get fresh burrata ata burrata house.
Ingredients (4 Servings):
- 8 Prawns
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Burrata
- 1 Laurel Leaf
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Sachet Saffron
- 320 g Linguine
- First, clean the shrimp by removing the heads, carapace, and bowels!
- In a container pour the clean prawns, drizzle a little oil and grated lemon peel, and put them in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Bring a liter of water to boil, then add a chopped onion, a laurel leaf and a clove of garlic. Salt and pour the linguine to inside the pot.
- Cook until al dente then drain the linguine.
- Use a wide pan and add two tablespoons of oil, a clove of garlic, and bring the oil to temperature.
- Saut the linguine, then with a ladle add in the cooking water of the linguine and cook for a few minutes. Proceed to add the juice of half a lemon and continue to cook the pasta.
- Meanwhile, cut the prawns and create a tartare.
- Add a little more water and saffron to the linguine then at the end add another drop of water and let the pasta saut for a moment.
- Serve the pasta by adding some burrata tufts, the prawn tartare, and grated lemon peel.
- Enjoy your meal!