Pasta omeletteChef: Viviana Lapertosa
Time: 15 min of preparation, 10 min of cooking
Type of Cooking:In a pan or pan
Doses for: 6 people
Ingredients for Pasta omelette
- 300 g of spaghetti or macaroni already cooked (with tomato, butter, carbonara)
- 1 mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of grated pecorino cheese
- 100 g of grated Parmesan
- 100 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper, add the chopped parsley and the grated cheeses.
- Add the spaghetti and mix to obtain a soft but consistent mixture.
- It is important that eggs and spaghetti are well mixed so if necessary add a little breadcrumbs.
- Cut the mozzarella into small pieces and mix it with the mixture.
- Generously grease the bottom of a large pan with extra virgin olive oil, heat over high heat and pour the egg and spaghetti mixture.
- Let the omelette thicken at the base, rotating the pan or stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Cook for a few minutes by squeezing the surface to compact it.
- Turn the omelette over by sliding it on a plate or a lid without edges and put it back in the pan, turning it upside down with a quick movement.
- Brown the other side well and serve hot or warm.