Lozenges with beans and Paganica bacon
Lozenges with beans and Paganica baconChef: Giorgio Barchiesi (Giorgione)
Time: 60 min of preparation, 60 min of cooking
Type of Cooking:Boiling
Doses for: 2 people
Ingredients for Lozenges with beans and Paganica bacon
- 200 g of Solina wheat flour
- 1 slice of lard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 slices of Paganica bacon
- Dry chilli
- 200 g of Paganica beans
- Vegetable broth
- Extra virgin olive oil
- We prepare a classic mixture of water and flour, roll it out and cut it into lozenges.
- In a saucepan we put a drizzle of oil, two strips of lard and two crushed garlic beaks.
- We cut two slices of "his majesty" the Paganica bacon: we remove the rind and toss it in the vegetable broth, while the rest we cut it into strips, adding it to the pan together with a little dry chilli.
- We combine three handfuls of the wonderful Paganica beans already soaked; skip, blend with a trifle of white wine and, when the alcohol has evaporated, cover with the vegetable broth.
- Let it cook with the lid on for at least 45 minutes.
- When the beans are ready, we boil the pasta in a separate pan, drain it on the plate and add it to the bean and bacon soup.