Pasta with beans and mussels
Pasta with beans and mussels:
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 30 min of preparation, 90 min of cooking
- Type of Cooking: Pan
- Doses for: 4 person
- 250 g of fresh beans (or 400 g of already boiled beans)
- 1 kg of shelled mussels
- 300 g of tube-shaped pasta
- 15 cherry tomatoes (or 1 package of peeled cherry tomatoes)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bay laurel chilli
- With a brush clean the mussels well and put them in a covered pan over high heat to open them.
- Remove the mussels from the shell and keep them aside.
- Shell the beans, rinse them and boil them with a few bay leaves (if you use those already boiled, skip this part).
- In a saucepan, heat a clove of garlic in extra virgin olive oil together with parsley and chili pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and beans and cook. In the meantime, bring the water to boil to cook the pasta.
- Salt the water, lower the pasta and drain it al dente (at least 2 minutes before cooking is completed).
- Add the pasta to the beans, then the mussels after cooking with the heat off and mix for a few minutes.
- Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and serve.