Ham and melon in cannolo
Ham and melon in cannoloChef: Andrea Golino
Time: 15 min of preparation, 5 min of cooking
Type of Cooking:Baked
Doses for: 20 people
Ingredients for Ham and melon in cannolo
- 250 g of ricotta cheese
- 40 g of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 25 g of chopped pistachios
- 1 lemon
- 300 g of yellow melon
- Black Cyprus salt
- Dry chilli pepper
- Ham and melon, I don't invent anything, but let's revisit this dish with a little imagination.
- The ham will become a cannolo, for this we need the special cylinder molds, brush them with oil and roll the slices of ham around it.
- Bake at 150 degrees to toast, when the ham is toasted, take it out of the oven, let it cool and remove from the mold.
- We sift the ricotta and mix it well with the grated Parmesan, a part of the pistachio grains and the chopped lemon zest.
- We will accompany this finger with a sweet shot of melon: we whisk the yellow melon cut into pieces and put it to cool in the refrigerator.
- With the sac à poche we fill the cannoli with the ricotta filling, first on one side, then on the other. We pass them, just like Sicilian cannoli, in the pistachio grain, to make them even more beautiful.
- We serve two cannoli per serving, pour the melon soup into the glasses and season it with crystals of black salt and dried red pepper flakes.