Spaghetti with Burrata Cream, Cherry Tomatoes, and Genoese Pesto
This tasty recipe combines the creamy flavor of burrata with Pesto Alla Genovese for a surprising meal!
- 320 g Spaghetti or Fusilli
- 250 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 250 g Burrata
- 250 g Fresh Cream
- Genoese Pesto To Taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil To Taste
- Garlic To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Boil the pasta in salt water. Meanwhile, prepare the Genoese Pesto.
- Dip the cherry tomatoes in boiling water, peel, and cut them into four pieces. Take out theseeds and saut them in a pan with oil and a whole clove of garlic.
- Infuse the sprigs of basil with the cream without bringing it to a boil, let it marinate, then remove the twigs, add the chopped burrata and blend with an immersion blender.
- Saut the pasta with the tomatoes and season them with the burrata cream and Genoese pesto. Adjust the salt to your liking then serve and decorate with basil leaves.