Rosehip tortello, buttermilk and Vicenza mustard
Rosehip tortello, buttermilk and Vicenza mustardChef:
Type of Cooking:
Doses for: 4 people
Ingredients for Rosehip tortello, buttermilk and Vicenza mustard
- 150 g of rosehip puree
- 500 ml. cream
- 150 g. of granite
- 50 g. semolina
- 8 yolks
- 25 g. goat yogurt
- 30 g. Vicenza mustard
- 50 g. of Grana Padano
- Riserva 24 months
- 1 lemon
- Mix granite, semolina and yolks together until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Prepare the buttermilk by pouring the cream and yogurt into an airtight container, mix the ingredients and leave them at room temperature for the next 24 hours.
- Place the container in the fridge for 2 hours, then pour everything into a planetary mixer and whisk with the whisk so that the whey does not separate from the butter.
- Filter and store. Stuff and cook the rosehip ravioli.
- At the base of a holster put a teaspoon of Vicenza mustard, then arrange the tortelli, coat all with the buttermilk
- . Finally, sprinkle with Grana Padano Riserva 24 months and a grated lemon zest.