Potatoes, rice and mussels: one of the best known Apulian dishes
Potatoes, rice and mussels: one of the best known Apulian dishesChef:
Type of Cooking:
Doses for: 4 People
Ingredients for Potatoes, rice and mussels: one of the best known Apulian dishes
- 1 kg of mussels
- 500 g of potatoes
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 12 red cherry tomatoes
- 3 spoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 spoons of pecorino cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the mussels and shell them, except for a part that will be used for decoration.
- Wash and clean the potatoes, then cut them into thin slices.
- Do the same with the tomatoes, which should instead be cut into four parts, taking care to eliminate the seeds.
- Chop the parsley and the garlic cloves, add them to the tomatoes in a large container to flavor them.
- Add the potatoes, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, mix all the ingredients well.
- Wet the rice, which in the meantime will have been cooked, with the filtered water of the mussels and mix everything.
- Serve by decorating with mussels with the shell and sprigs of parsley.