Pici with orange-flavored white ragù
Tuscan Pici with orange-flavored white ragù
- Difficulty: Average
- Time: 20 min of preparation, 50 min of cooking
- Doses for: 4 people
Ingredients for Tuscan Pici with orange-flavored white ragù
- 400 g of pici
- 150 g of rabbit pulp (½ boneless rabbit)
- 150 g of veal pulp
- 1 orange and ½
- 1 white onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 white and brown nutmeg carrot
- 4 spoons of grated parmesan
- extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the meat with a knife (we recommend the fillet or the under fillet of the veal) and set aside.
- Prepare a chopped celery, carrot and onion and pour it in a pan with hot extra virgin olive oil.
- Let the mince wilt and add the meat.
- Cook for a few minutes on high heat, blend with half a glass of white wine and the juice of an orange.
- Season with salt, add a pinch of nutmeg (grated at the moment) and cover the pan, cook over very low heat for 40 minutes.
- Cook the pici in plenty of boiling salted water, drain when al dente.
- Sauté in the pan with the juice of half an orange, two teaspoons of zest, the Parmesan and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Serve the dish hot.