Traditional Peeled tomatoes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 20 min of preparation
- Type of Cooking: Boil in the pan
- Doses for: 4 people
Ingredients for Peeled tomatoes
- Wash the tomatoes and blanch them for a minute, then dip them in cold water so as to easily peel them leaving them whole.
- Put the tomatoes to dry and, in the meantime, boil the water by dissolving about 30 g of salt.
- Distribute the tomatoes vertically in the pots flavoring with some basil leaves.
- Cover with the previously cooled brine and close tightly.
- Sterilize the jars for about 30 minutes.