- Difficulty: Easy
- Time: 20 min of preparation, 20 min of cooking
- Doses for: 4 people
- 1 apple to cook not too large in pieces
- zest of 2 lemon cut into very thin fillets
- 2 cloves
- 135g of peaches pitted and sliced
- 3 dl of water
- 290 gr of sugar
- Wrap apple-lemon zest and cloves in a double layer of cloth and close it, place peaches water and cloth bag in a pot to keep.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat, and simmer stirring often, until the peaches are tender.
- Remove the canvas bag and press it as far as possible on the edge of the pot to let out as much juice as possible.
- Add the sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and boil briskly for 15-20 minutes or until just the right consistency.
- Let stand 10 minutes, pot and close and place the jars.