Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast with Cherry Tomatoes and Burrata
Breaded chicken breast and a very light courgette sauce perfectly match the round and delicate taste of burrata: fresh tomato fillets make the dish even fresher and lighter. A perfect recipe for summer days!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 200 g Burrata
- 3 Tomatoes
- 2 Courgettes
- 150 g Taralli with Fennel
- Apple Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Peanut Oil
Cooking: 10 minutes
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Cut the skin of the tomatoes diagonally, then cut the courgettes into large pieces and place both the courgettes and tomatoes in boiling water. Boil the tomatoes for a few seconds and then cool them in ice water to peel perfectly.
- After peeling the tomatoes cut them into fourths and remove the seeds and dry the tomato fillets.
- After seasoning the tomatoes with salt, pepper, oil, and a few drops of vinegar, roll them out between two sheets of plastic wrap and gently beat them with the meat tenderizer until you get thin slices.
- Put the blanched zucchini in the mixer, add a little oil, salt, and pepper. Then blend everything until you get a thick cream.
- Finely chop the Taralli which you will use to bread your chicken slices (breadcrumbs works as well). Cut the chicken breast into 8 slices (you can always buy thin chicken slices to save time).
- Beat the meat between two layers of plastic wrap, until they become very thin. Then cover the meat with the finely chopped taralli and fry them in hot oil (to have a light version, you can bake the chicken slices instead).
- Now you can serve them by rolling out a thin veil of courgette sauce, then place the tomato fillets in the center of the plate over a slice of breaded chicken with some burrata and courgette sauce. Served cold an excellent summer dish, thats light and ready in just a few minutes!