Hamburger with Burrata
A burger with incredibly different taste from the intensity of the olive patÃ¨, to the softness of the burrata passing through the acidity of the roast tomato and the balsamic tastes of the marinated onion. A truly legendary burger.
- 1 Hamburger Bun
- 225 g Beef Patty
- 6 Cherry or Datterini Tomatoes
- 60 g Burrata
- 30 g Taggiasca Olives PatÃ¨
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Glass Red Wine
- 1 Glass Red Wine Vinegar
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- Sprig Timo
- Finely cut the onion and marinate it in a bowl with red wine, vinegar, a pinch of salt, and a glass of water. Then cook the onion in the microwave for two minutes. Then leave to marinate, until completely cooled.
- Put the tomatoes on a grill, then drizzle some oil, salt, pepper, a little sugar, and fresh thyme leaves. Cook them on a high heat grill until they are well roasted.
- Put the hamburger in the oven and toast the buns in the meantime.
- Squeeze any excess juice from the onion and put it on the bottom, then add the tomatoes. Top with the hamburger and then add the burrata. Then smear the olive pat on top of the bread and serve.
- For more recipes, Read Burrata House blogs!