Fried pizza, yellow datterini tomatoes, Roman tanned, basil oil
Fried pizza, yellow datterini tomatoes, Roman tanned, basil oilChef: Andrea Golino
Type of Cooking:
Ingredients for Fried pizza, yellow datterini tomatoes, Roman tanned, basil oil
- 00 flour 160g
- 100g water
- Brewer's yeast 3 g
- Salt 5 g
- Dissolve the salt in the water.
- Add the flour gradually and knead.
- When half of the flour has been incorporated, dissolve the yeast in the dough.
- Continue to work until a smooth, elastic and hydrated mixture is obtained.
- Let stand covered for three hours. Form the loaves of the desired weight and let them rise again for 60 minutes in a box with a lid.
- Roll out the dough by hand and fry; when it is ready, dry on paper towels, salt and season with the yellow datterini cream; grate the Roman tanned or other pecorino cheese on top and finish with basil oil. > Discover the other recipes with the Cirio yellow datterino sweet velvety