Creamy Paccheri with Prawns and Burrata
This dish is characterized by a really interesting combination that gives it very pleasant aromas and flavors. It is an ideal recipe for those who love seafood with an extra touch of burrata. It can be used for any occasion, such as for family lunches or dinners at burrata house. To be brief, it is worth trying.
- 150 g Paccheri
- 6 Prawns
- 120 g Burrata
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 3-4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To Taste Parsley
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- First, clean the prawns by removing the head, shell, tail, legs and the black gut placed on the back of the prawns. Leave a couple of whole prawns for decoration (removing the black gut), then rinse all the prawns under running water and dry them with a paper towel.
- Take a pan and cook the garlic until it browns and add 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes per side and sprinkle with white wine. Remove the prawns from the pan and put them aside. Then, remove the seeds from the tomatoes, cut them into quarters or cubes, and toss them in a saucepan. SautÃ© and cook them over low-medium heat to create a sauce. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and add salt to taste.
- In the meantime, use a blender to blend the burrata with a little extra virgin olive oil and a prawn to obtain a creamy mousse.
- Boil the paccheri in plenty of salted water, drain, and pour into the saucepan of the sauce. Put the prawns back into the saucepan, sautÃ©, and sprinkle with more parsley.
- Pour the blended burrata and mix everything. If necessary, add one or two tablespoons of water to make the seasoning smoother and creamier.
- Decorate with whole prawns and serve.