Cold Pasta with Burrata, Ham, and Oregano
Cold pasta with burrata, ham, and oregano is a quick first course that can be prepared both cold and hot.
Even if the recipe makes you think of summer lunches on the beach! This cold pasta is suitable for every moment of the year, and with dried tomatoes, it becomes even more delicious!
- 200 g Short Pasta
- 1 Burrata
- 100 g Diced Ham
- 1 Clove Garlic (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 4/5 Dried Tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To Taste Pepper
- Boil the pasta, drain it, and cool it with cold water. Let it cool for a few minutes then pour it into a bowl.
- Season the cold pasta with chopped Burrata, diced ham, and oregano. Enrich with strips of dried tomatoes, a drizzle of oil, garlic if you like, and add pepper to your taste.
- If you cant find burrata, you can use mozzarella even if it will be less creamy.
- Gently mix the cold pasta with burrata, ham, and oregano. If you want to serve it warm, leave it under the grill for a few minutes.
- This recipe can be cooked in various ways! For example, you can add olives, capers, or whatever you like!
For more recipes, Read Burrata House blogs!