Burrata and Prosciutto Crudo Rolls
These rolls are super easy and quick to make, and if you have never tried to combine prosciutto crudo with burrata, its definitely a must-try!
Ingredients (4 Rolls):
- 4 Slices Prosciutto Crudo di Parma
- 100 g Burrata
- 100 g Arugula
- 50 g Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 Spoon Toasted Pine Nuts
- To Taste Extra Virgin Oil
- To Taste Salt
- Prepare the pesto by blending the arugula with the pine nuts, extra virgin olive oil, and salt.
- Spread the slices of ham, fill them with a spoonful of burrata and a teaspoon of pesto.
- Wrap each slice around the filling and create rolls.