- Difficulty: Easy
- Average Time: 15 min of preparation, 10 min of cooking
- Type of Cooking: Pan
- Doses for: 6 people
- 4 cups of flour
- 3 tablespoons of baking powder
- 2 small spoons of baking soda one of salt and two of sugar.
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of the melted butter
- 200g of blueberries
- 125ml of maple juice
- Add 250 ml of milk, 1 egg and two tablespoons of melted butter to the pancake mix until you get an elastic mixture.
- Heat a pan and pour a ladle of the mixture for each pancake.
- In another pan, cook the maple juice with the blueberries to form a sauce.
- Put the pancakes on a plate and pour over a cascade of delicious blueberry syrup.