Baked kid with wild onions. Apulian dish for the holidays
Baked kid with wild onions. Apulian dish for the holidaysChef:
ATime: 20 min preparation, 75 min cooking
Type of Cooking: Baked
Doses for: 4 People
Ingredients for Baked kid with wild onions. Apulian dish for the holidays
- 1 kg of kid (shoulder or thigh)
- 300 g of wild onions
- 2 handfuls of grated stale breadcrumbs and the same amount of grated pecorino
- 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper.
- Peel the wild onions, remove the part of the roots and cut the base with a small knife.
- Soak them in abundant cold water for a few hours then boil them for a quarter of an hour in salted water and drain them.
- Cut the kid into large regular pieces, rinse and dry it. Chop the garlic clove with a handful of parsley.
- Place the kid in a pan with the lampascioni and sprinkle everything with salt and pepper and the minced garlic and pepper.
- Season with oil and finally sprinkle the surface with a mixture of grated breadcrumbs and pecorino cheese.
- Put the preparation in the oven at 200 ° and cook for about an hour.