- Difficulty: Easy
- Type of Cooking:In a pan or pan
- Doses for: 8 people
- 150 g of buckwheat flour
- 90 g of 00 flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar a pinch of salt
- 300 ml of whole milk
- 5 large yolks
- 60 g of melted butter plus a little to cook
- 2 tablespoons of rum dark
- 5 large egg whites
- 3 peeled and thinly sliced icing sugar, to serve
- Heat the phono to 120 ° C. Sift the two types of flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar and salt followed by the milk and yolks, and mix to mix the ingredients.
- Incorporate the melted butter and rum.
- The batter must have a thick consistency. Beat the egg whites until stiff with an electric whisk.
- Incorporate them into the batter and also add the sliced apples.
- Melt a little butter in a large pan or on a plate over medium-high heat.
- Preparing a few pancakes at a time, place about 2 tablespoons of batter in each pan for each 10–12.5 cm diameter pancake.
- Cook about 2 minutes on each side, until they are of a nice golden brown color.
- Transfer them to a pan and put them in the phono to keep them warm while you prepare the others.
- Serve hot sprinkled with icing sugar.